Can we talk about this jumpsuit?
We most definitely can. When I first saw it with the new Universal Thread line at Target, my immediate thought was this cropped stripe jumpsuit is SO cute, and so me. (I'm having a moment with stripes.) My second thought was, it kind of looks like a prison jumpsuit. My final thought was the belt could make it all work, so let me try it on.
Once I had it on I knew I was taking it home with me. The cropped leg hit me just where I like it, and the belt made it surprisingly flattering. I'm also happy to report it doesn't wrinkle much with wear. I will warn you though, getting in and out of this thing on your own is seriously comical. I practically had to have Cory escort me to the bathroom at church on Sunday just to zip and hook the back!
About those random thoughts...
- Hitting my stride - Getting back to blogging has had such a positive impact on my life. I've never really viewed myself as a "creative," but I find that I'm really content when I'm working on the blog. I love the fashion, the writing, the photography, the editing - everything. Pouring myself into Traci Taylor Collective has made me so passionate about sharing, which leads me to my next thought...
- Essential oils - It's kind of crazy how on board I am with that oily life! It always seemed either too time consuming or too involved for my level of interest. But I'm finding that it's not that complicated, and a go-at-your-own-pace type of thing. I've made so many changes in our home in the few short weeks I've had them. Sharing my journey with EO's has inspired me in so many new ways. I'm living my best life, and hopefully inspiring others to do the same. It's been cool to see a new business grow so organically from something I'm so passionate about.
- Anxiety - I've come to a place where I am ready to face my anxiety head on. I'm talking, worst case scenario stare down. I don't know if I will ever have my anxiety "beat," but I am working on ways to cope and deal. And not in a passive, this will pass type of way, but in a bold and fearless surrender to God.
- Being busy - I'm not typically one to love a packed schedule, but I have to say I am enjoying having them on a full schedule. It feels like everyone is pursuing things that make them happy and alive, which makes me happy. I might need a personal assistant to keep the details of everyone's activities and party plans straight, but it's a good problem to have for sure.
- A no shop month - Don't quote me on this, but it's something I'm considering. I follow a few inspiring women on Instagram who do these "no shop" months as a way to stay inspired and grateful for what they already have. It would be an interesting challenge and it would push me creatively. I'm still in the stage of building my closet, so it wouldn't be for a while, but I love the heart behind it. I definitely want to revisit this concept in the near future.
Shop my look:
(Exact jumpsuit linked above in bold)
Shop Savvy's look
(exact jumpsuit is old, similar options below)