Good Morning! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We were the crazy people who decided to go out at 9:30 last night to get a whole series of Amazon devices. Alexa is basically my new BFF, but more on that later…
Today I’m Sharing my top 10 Black Friday picks with you. I look at Black Friday as a good time to stock up on the heavy hitters - AKA the expensive things you can score a major discount on - both for myself and for family.
1. JBL smart speaker - I can’t tell you how much we use our indoor/outdoor speaker! I stream music through it all day long, and Target is offering it for $40.00 off the original price. You can also get a 20% off coupon mailed to you for a future purchase when you spend $50.00. I love when you can stack discounts like that!
We seem to get the most use out of our speaker while we are enjoying time outside, either on the patio or when the kids are jumping on the trampoline. Even though we now have the Echo, I still like having this because you can take it with you, and it’s waterproof so I don’t have to baby it outside. Spoiler alert: this will probably be on my “what to get your parent’s” gift guide too!
2. T3 Whirl Trio - This set is an Allure best of beauty award winner for a reason! It’s currently 30% off (automatically applied in your cart, no code needed) which is the lowest I’ve ever seen it. It’s “crystal-mineral compound tourmaline, which emits negative ions that reduce styling time, minimize frizz, and seal the hair cuticle for long-lasting moisture and maximum shine.”
With so many different wand options you will never need another styling tool again. I also added this 1.25” clip barrel for days I’m too lazy to deal with a wand.
3. Spanx Leggings - I recently picked these up after months and months of seeing them all over Instagram, and not understanding their cult-like following. But once you put them on (size up one) the obsession is REAL. The fit, finish, and overall style is PERFECTION. They come up high and hold you in without feeling suffocating or uncomfortable. Plus the faux leather finish makes them a little dressier than your everyday cotton legging.
4. Shark Vacuum - Best Vacuum we’ve ever owned, hands down! Up to 57% off depending on your color preference. Be sure to check out all of the features, like the lift away canister for hard to reach areas. Obsessed.
5. NutriBullet - This 12 piece high speed blender/mixer is one of our favorite kitchen tools. I’m big on green smoothies, both for Cory and I, and for the kids…and this system makes it SO easy.
6. Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera - We LOVE our instant camera! We recently gifted Savvy this sparkle case with rainbow strap, to make taking it along much easier. Such a great gift for littles who love to be creative.
7. Sony Alpha a6000 Digital Camera W/16-50mm Power Zoom Lens - I’ve had my Canon Rebel (which I love) going on 5 years now. I’m looking forward to upgrading to this new lightweight camera with WIFI so I can instantly upload the photos I take to my phone.
8. Round Ray Ban Sunglasses - This style hardly ever goes on sale, better scoop them up while you can! I’ve shared them in photos recently and you all LOVED them! Flattering on almost all face shapes, and a classic style that isn’t too trendy to invest in!
9. BEAUTYBIO GLOWPRO Microneedling Regeneration Tool - currently 25% off + gift with purchase! This tool is basically the at home version of service provided at a med spa. Long story short: “it’s a tool that works from the inside out by triggering skin's natural healing process and inducing micro-regeneration deep within the skin.”
10. Denim Jacket - This Madewell denim jacket is my absolutely FAVORITE. It’s one of those classic, versatile pieces that I find myself reaching for multiple times a week. Currently 25% off!